Portugal Pano

Above our rental villa, Albufeira Bullring the most obvious building.

5 Likes

Hanger360 really does do the best 360s.
iOS only ā€¦ grrrr!

1 Like

@JayForceOne ā€¦ as I was saying on that other thread. :wink:

1 Like

It really is the only way to go, Ive tried lots of other options, even stitching the photos hangar takes.

The only issue i have is the grey area of who owns the photo once they have it ;o(

Yup. Agreed.
Even with Hanger Iā€™d still take a native MP pano, too.
Need too find a back door into Hanger ā€¦ :wink:

Brilliant result, just shows what can be done!

1 Like

must have thisā€¦not mavic air friendly yet

So I looked at the Hangar App and if I am reading it right does this mean I would have to fly the drone on the Hanger app?

Thatā€™ll be one for @milkmanchris ā€¦ not being iOS, Iā€™ve yet to get my hands on it. :slight_smile:

Yes you have to fly on Hangar, it wont play nice either with GO4, its gotta be open on its own.

But Iā€™ve never had any issues flying with Hangar, RTH and all the safety build ins seem to work OK.

1 Like

THis is from Hangar reference working with NEW Mavic Air

Hi Barry,

I will definitely keep you informed. By end of day I will be touching base with our CTO, Jim McAndrew, who should be able to shed some light on the timeline.

Best,

When I was running iOS I used to fly using GO4 out to the point I wanted to be at, quit the GO4 app, launch Hangar360 and itā€™d do the rest. Then Iā€™d close Hangar, re-open GO4 and fly home :+1:

I know!!! If ever they make a droid version that runs on the CrystalSky, my life will be complete :heart_eyes:

Did you see @Davo_101ā€™s post earlier re the release of the Mavic Air SDK??

Excellent news!!

Itā€™ll mean Litchi, Hanger, etc will all be compatible soon!

1 Like

ā€¦ people will be killed in the rush to get it.

nz6Xnwr

2 Likes

Wanting to see what the Hangar 360 fuss was all about Iā€™ve downloaded on my Ipad.

On start up Iā€™m greeted straight away by a message only to use up to date aircraft and RC firmware. Is this a must?

Anyone using with an older firmware? Specifically 04.0100?

Canā€™t help, being Android.
You could always try in the garden ā€¦ ?
Thatā€™s how I checked my weird combo of versions was still doing panos.
Mind - at 3ft off the deck, I canā€™t pretend the outcome was ā€œpicturesqueā€.
Actually ā€¦ since Iā€™m still midway through a (ridiculously) slow house renovation, and the garden is a builders yard, only a photo at midnight would be picturesque. I should do one ā€¦ from higher. :wink:

Once again, Hanger 360 has me contemplating getting an iOS device ā€¦
//burns credit cards//

1 Like

It might just be the only benefit to IOS at the moment.

Ill try it out tomorrow on the modded .0100

1 Like

Itā€™s the first and only thing thatā€™s ever made me contemplate moving to dark side! :stuck_out_tongue:

If it helps anyone Iā€™m running .100 with the ā€˜offending modulesā€™ removed.

I did have problems trying to run the latest Hangar 360 on .700 hence the ā€˜upgradeā€™

Hope this helps, flying home tomorrow if anyone needs any further help PM me or add to this thread and Iā€™ll get back to you Sunday onwards

1 Like