Potensic Atom flight logs

Hi… Is there any other member that owns or flies the new Potensic Atom Pro with the 3 axis gimbal. I’ve recently bought one, I think it’s a great little drone but having a few probs downloading with the flight logs.

I don’t have any experience with the drone but according to the manual it should just be a case of taking the SD card out of the drone and reading said SD on a PC/Mac.

4.7.3 Image Storage
The videos and pictures recorded by ATOM will be stored in SD card, instead of App or user’s album. Make sure
to insert SD card prior to flight. Otherwise, it is unable to record and shoot.
User can preview and download the videos and pictures (the drone and the remote controller should be
connected) in App.
SD Card Requirements
File format: FAT32, exFAT
Capacity: 4G-256G
Speed requirements: It is suggested to use SD card above U1 (UHS Speed Class 1) or C10 (Class 10)
The video downloaded from App is just 720P image used in video transmission. Please read SD card with computer or other device in order to acquire videos of higher definition.

In late reply to the op and after searching,attempting to convert the zip files that are stored on my phone etc., I sent an email this morning to Potensic support to which they replied this afternoon the following:

Hello,

see attached picture. You can find and download flight logs via this path.

However, this flight log requires special software to view.

Unfortunately, this software is currently only available to our company’s engineers.

When a drone fails, the user needs to actively upload the flight log to the cloud so that engineers can analyze the flight accident.

If the user does not upload it, the flight log is only saved on the user’s mobile phone and we cannot view it.

Mia

Best Regards

Potensic Customer Service Team

I thought it might help to post this in case someone searches the info ,(as I did)

Phil

2 Likes

Hi
I lost my atom yesterday… flew with low battery.
I emailed support and sent them the flight log
In the mean time I had found my drone (actually my wife)
In an hour or so they sent me the last GPS coordinates
I looked up google Earth and the coordinates they gave me were pretty spot on
On Potensic Drone World facebook page they have a flightLogViwer (windows) which you can upload the zip file and will show the flight paths on a map …but does not show GPS cordinates, but the map would have been good enough to find the drone

3 Likes

Hi @Litters95, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

Very lucky and well done to the wifey as mine would probably kicked in deeper into the rough.

sounds like they have a good customer service.