Published In Local (The Leader) Newspaper

Twice in the last week I have had drone photographs published in the local, Flintshire & Wrexham, newspaper, The Leader.

These are my first drone photos to be published.

Last Thursday I had this published:

Today I had this published:

14 Likes

How did they discover your talents?

1 Like

They have a Facebook ‘Camera Club’ page where you can post photographs. Every day, Monday to Friday, a selection of these get printed on the Camera Club page.

2 Likes

Great … nice idea, and good to show that drones are not the evil devices some people think they are :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great job ;o)

Did they pay?

1 Like

No, its just like a camera club. They publish 8 photos 5 days a week. :slight_smile:

1 Like

These editors (sorry advert sellers) do love a freebie.

1 Like

Yesterday I had another one printed.

5 Likes

Another week, another published photograph. I didn’t manage to get in the local (The Leader) newspaper, but I got one published in the Chester Standard newspaper. The paper for the next area. Unlike The Leader who publish a full-page selection of photos five mornings a week the Chester Standard publishes a two-page selection weekly. (It being a once a week paper on Thursdays.)

An overhead shot of Llandudno Pier

5 Likes

I am more successful with drone photography than videography. :smiley:

£££’s ?

No, just in the amount o positive feedback I get with my photography, whereas with videography it is good “but this is how I would improve it” type comments. :smiley:

1 Like

This week I got a different photo of Conwy Castle published in The Leader. :smile:

4 Likes

This morning the Conwy Castle photograph from yesterday also made the Chester Standard.

4 Likes

After a couple of weeks break the other of my Conwy photographs got published in the Chester Standard this morning. :smiley:

4 Likes

Also another local paper, the North Wales Pioneer, used one of my photographs on their good night message a few days ago. :slight_smile:

3 Likes