Quad fishing

When I was a kid I loved my magnetic fishing set, played with it for hours, funny how old habits never die.

When one of my wings did an unscheduled landing the top hatch and nosecone fell into a locked compound, fortunately I had some string and magnets with me…

23 Likes

Haha love it Steve, what a fantastic rescue nicely done man! :clap:t2: I too loved my magnetic fishing kit :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Great Steve, good rescue :+1:t4: did remind me of this poor victim :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: that reminds me of how I felt after a few ciders and deciding to go on the waltzer at the fair when I was around 15-16 Steve :grimacing: lol

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Looks windy, good control

1 Like

Thanks Steve :smiley:

1 Like

God, she must have wondered what the hell was going, saucepan/fire episode here :laughing:

2 Likes

Just a few ??? :laughing:

1 Like

Thanks Steve, it was a bit, most from the rotors though :smiley:

2 Likes

Well done Steve. Must be a “Salvage Expert Badge” on its way.

2 Likes

When I say a few I mean a few 3 litre bottles of White Lighting, weapon of choice back in the day :rofl:

3 Likes

OmG! Blast from the past right there!
In the parks spinning around whilst drinking it getting absolutely wrecked :joy::joy::nauseated_face::crazy_face: and don’t forget the Mad Dog 20/20 and hooch! :man_facepalming::joy:

1 Like

Haha yes Steve you’ve got it mate :rofl: Was the cheapest cider we could get our grubby little teenage hands on to get us all wrecked up the park :partying_face::exploding_head::nauseated_face::face_vomiting: the good old days lol
Came back to haunt me this weekend though, my 15yo Daughter came home hammered Friday evening :grimacing: I was fuming until my Mrs pointed out that’s exactly what I did at her age grrrrr I hate it when she’s right :grin:
It’s so different when you’re a parent lol

2 Likes

Great job Steve :+1: :+1: :+1: - got to be a good candidate for a Drone Rescue badge :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Mine did the same at about 15. Vodka was her weapon on choice. Missus stayed up with her, until about 2am. The only thing consulation was going to be seeing her with a huge hangover so we could say 'told you so. :face_vomiting: She got up, had breakfast and went on a cycle ride. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like