Quantock Hills, Somerset

Colour graded on DaVinci Resolve 16. Thoughts always welcome.

3 Likes

Ah thanks mate, yeah getting there, not quite as vibrant as yours but will be there soon :wink::ok_hand:

1 Like

Hi all, new member, great video, used to fly phantoms bit as im starting up again cant afford a DJI prob go for a hubsan or bugz, one thing though, it seems you cannot fly on Weston beaches any more so where can one go for a waters edge shoot ,

Was this a mavick your using ?

1 Like

Hello Denis, yes it’s the Mavic Pro. You should check out the drone scene website, full of amazing locations to fly, I’ve added a couple of coastal areas in the south west on there. @DroneScene

2 Likes

Why is it that you can’t fly on local beaches? Especially this time of year when they are all dead and have no one on them. :thinking:
I haven’t come across any yet.

1 Like

I went to a local model shop, and asked why they didnt stock drones. There reply was that weston council had banned drones from its beaches and all council property

1 Like

Oh really, might be worth finding some evidence on this. :thinking: cant see it being true myself, but I could be wrong.

Take off and land below the high tide mark as I believe that the area of beach that is uncovered between high and low water is owned by the crown, not the local council. Further more the council do not own or control the air space above the beaches, so fly sensibly and within the drone code and you should be fine.

2 Likes

Thanks for the info !

1 Like