Very quick flight this evening, a bit too windy and far too cold!
Like the first shot best. Great 
What time were these @markas
These add the Coastal Flyer Badge to your profile. 
Shot 3 for me, stunning 
Rich will moan that the horizon isn’t level. 
Maybe I have wonkey eyes horizon looks ok.
Mind you some of my Photos have wonkey horizon 

It’s only the 3rd one with the (slightly) off horizon Neil. Great pics though 
I see
now. Eagle eye’s you have. 
Not really - just scrolling the thread until it’s level (… ish!) with the top of the window. 
@PingSpike will need a lie down if he sees it
It was around 5pm this evening. Was aiming to see the starlings murmurating but they didn’t put on much of a show.
Oh yeah, hadn’t noticed! 

I blame the wind 
Great shots.
Like the second one, the clouds above the pier look great.
Just been reading another thread with a “wonky” horizon. I was running the DJi app through my work phone last night for the first time, i’m guessing i need to tinker with the gimbal settings.
If it’s not too bad you can just do a quick edit in post.
Or if it’s proper wonky, check this out: Tilted horizon? How to adjust the camera gimbal on a Mavic Mini and Mavic Air 2 in the DJI Fly app
Ha ha I thought the same ![]()
![]()
.
After mine got picked up on its the first thing I’m blinky looking for ![]()
![]()
![]()
@markas nice shots ![]()



