Rannoch Moor & Glencoe

Some photos from my jaunt to Glencoe early on Friday morning.

Mavic 2 Pro - 1/15sec @ f5, 100iso. 3 image upright pano of the A82 running north to Glencoe.
It was 5.30am and freezing :cold_face:

Mavic 2 Pro - 5 image manual HDR looking towards the Kingshouse Hotel on Rannoch Moor.

Mavic 2 Pro - 1/30sec @ f5.6, 100iso.

Mavic 2 Pro - 1/50sec @ f5.6, 100iso. 3 image upright pano and my favourite pic of the morning.

Mavic 2 Pro - 1/240sec @ f9, 100iso. A 3 image pano shot from above the Old Military Road in Glencoe.

A 3 image manual pano using my Mini 2 of Loch Lomond & the A82 north.

A couple of images shot on my Nikon Z6.

17 Likes

Thats an absolutely stunning set of images John :heart_eyes: :clap:t2:

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:

1 Like

Stunning shots John. Well worth the early rise time.

1 Like

Superb images, well worth the effort of getting up early :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Absolutely stunning, John… as ever. You really do capture the magnificence of our little corner of the world. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Damn it - he’s at it again :drooling_face: - how the hell are we supposed to keep up when he shoves the bar higher and higher :man_shrugging:

Seriously John - cracking set of of photos - just superb as always :clap: :clap: :clap:

Splendid.

1 Like

Thanks guys @SirGunner @Mavic2Pro @RichGBiscuit @JoeC @Jhdee @Fad_Flyer :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Beautiful shots John :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

You sell these John yes?

1 Like

John your posts should carry an envy warning :warning: :sunglasses:

Another bunch of f*cking outstanding pictures! Keep up the fantastic work… of letting the rest of us realise how far we still have to go :flushed::joy::ok_hand:t3: Amazing pics as normal :clap:t2::clap:t2:

204bbedf1c3d6dc97aab64331972e89a

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:

Yes Gordon, all of my landscape images go on to Alamy photo library and I sell prints on my own website - https://www.johncarrollphotography.com/about-landscape To be honest though, I don’t really work hard at selling prints, my main business is wedding photography and films which normally takes up all my time. Landscape photography was always my passion, but I’m only doing a lot of landscape shoots just now as all of my weddings are on hold due to covid.

1 Like

Thanks @Trailblazer :+1: I’ll add a warning to the next batch :+1: :joy:

1 Like

Once again John stunning photos of Bonnie Scotland and as always drone ,and settings used very professional, well done

1 Like

Thanks Denis :+1: :grinning:

Bloody marvellous! 5 years I spent at least one day a week in Scotland, but I was in Motherwell, Glasgow or on the Onthank scheme in Kilmarnock! The only time I went anywhere with decent scenery, I was on a really tight schedule and didn’t have any time to stop and admire (let alone take pictures of) the landscape! Now the lockdown’s finished (until the next time) and I’ve had both jabs, I’m going to get up early (really early) and have a quick trip up the M6/M74 with at least the MA2 and M2 in the boot!

1 Like

Hi drumguard great shots well done can’t wait to get up there during summer :+1::ok_hand::clap:

1 Like

Thanks guys :+1: @Hotrodspike @Colin1

Utterly captivating. Thank you for sharing these.

1 Like