RC 2 controller not well

Today went out with my mini 4 pro everything all fully charged but after deciding on a shoot went to turn on controller and nothing at all, I thought maybe I’d left it on and it had died, I knew I hadn’t though, plugged it in when I got home all the charging lights lit up confirming a full charge but still nothing…anyway it’s not quite 3 months old bought from Curry’s so I phoned them very quickly described the problem, they are picking it up tomorrow and a new one will be with me in 5 working days…now to swap care refresh to new drone.

2 Likes

Would it switch on? Was it just the backlight that had failed?

No, nothing turned on at all apart from the green lights to indicate a full charge when it was plugged in.

1 Like

I’m glad you went straight back to the retailer, rather than cashing in a Care Refresh claim :+1:t2:

2 Likes

No I wouldn’t do that not with a 12 month warranty on it…Curry’s are surprisingly good these days in comparison to a few years back.

2 Likes

Crikey, thanks for the head up. I’m considering getting a M4P with the RC 2 controller later on this year :wink:

Good luck with Curry’s🤞

Curry’s came up trumps…it was collected Thursday 21st and new one delivered 25th can’t moan at that.

1 Like

@JockyB Don’t let it put you off John, the mp4 with the RC2 is brilliant. Signal is way better than the RC and mine’s been flawless so far. :+1: