Recommend Flywoo Firefly Baby HD

Well having brought the above from flea bay I was a little nervous as to whether id been robbed, as it turns out iv done quite well out of the deal :+1:t3: ,and I payed a fair price for price for it which is another bonus in this day and age…

After a bit of jiggery Pokery and a lot of help from Sir Gunner I managed to get it in the air last night and very impressed I was. I flew it on 3 different batteries 450 3S 4504S and a 750 3S, gotta say I had the best experience with the 4S which the manufacture recommend.

Ill try and pop some run cam footage up later, not the best as its through a Caddx poler cam, that said these things are more than capable of carrying a naked gopro. Iv had a couple of fine gentlemen offer to print me a 369go2 holder which I cant wait to try, ( thanks Karl and Steve )

In a nut shell these things are fast (with the right batterie ) vey nimble and great to fly and they can squeeze through the smallest gaps. The only draw back iv found to date is a combination of the polar cam which isn’t that clear and when flying low it only take a small twig/long grass to bring you down as the quad only weighs in at 54g naked.

I would recommend attaching a finder in it as they are a nightmare to find being so small. Well I thought id try my hand a bit of a review not quite an ( Ian of London ) review but just wanted to share my thoughts and hopefully help anyone out who is thinking of purchasing one of these… :+1:t3:

Once Iv redressed her in her fancy new TPU outfit I will post some footage and pics :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Out of curiosity Nick how much did you pay for it mate?

£170 It was 6 months old and in pristine condition, it had been flown as there was a bit of grass inside when I took it to bits, both sets of props were unmarked and it came with 4 new 4S 450n batteries…

I even got the stickers in the box :+1:t3: :rofl:

I looked at like this, the vista is worth 130 and the batteries are a 10 a pop so no a bed deal really :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Great deal :ok_hand:t2:

This is exactly why I asked lol Ive been looking at new Vistas and they are around £150-160 at the moment so was thinking along similar lines to what youve done :grin:

Yah I get through a few myself, but I’m more than happy with it and it only cost me £30 well thats what I told her in doors :wink: :rofl:

Mind you she still moaned at that :man_shrugging:t3:

It’s something I’ve done a few times.

Usually works well and you can usually pick up a few bargains or lots of spares :joy:

Looks like a fun little ripper