Return to home failure

So - it may not have even been set to RTH on critical battery. I can’t recall the default.

You need to check over everything, make sure the RTH is set to return to home and not hover, reduce the RTH height to less than 100 feet

1 Like

:rofl:

… check Critical Battery is set to RTH … :wink:

1 Like

I’ll have a play tomorrow

An RTH height of 400ft could also be unachievable.

It’s only a little drone, at that height the wind won’t be doing it any favours at all. I’d be worried it couldn’t fly back in high winds at that altitude and would get blown away.

1 Like

what happened at H did it fall out of the sky? I ask as end of flight was at 390.1 feet

Im sure in DJIFLY the only option is return to home, except on loss of signal then you have Land/RTH/Hover

3 Likes

Beat me 2 it, must have gone puff in a cloud of smoke!! :man_shrugging:

Well that’s the thing I live by the red and blue car home point is well off I just landed it

With (a rather impressive!) 28 satellites fixed right from the off, and only a couple fewer at the end, I can’t see that the GPS position will be at all inaccurate.

Was this the very first time you’d powered it up and got a GPS fix?

1 Like

First I linked it with air 2 controller then update and compass calibration

1 Like

I would link it with not setting it up and not checking the settings before the first flight.

Question…did you “read the manual” before you rushed outside to give it it’s maden crash…?

:joy:

It didn’t crash lol

Live to see another day

I have no idea what’s going on now.

sooooo…

1 Like

What’s a manual? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Is it Haynes lol

2 Likes

I’d love Haynes to do a drone manual!

They’ve done some really whacky and off-piste manuals for amazing things.

2 Likes

Are they still about