Richmond Yorkshire Aerial Shots using the Mavic Mini 2 July 2021

7 Likes

Nice one great video

Wayne thanks for your positive comment about the video. Really posted it to show how good the mini 2 is. Have Phantom 4, Inspire 1, Mavic Pro but this little one with no great restrictions is great and not too bad video results.
Andy Lovell

Very good video. Living in nearby Northallerton it was of particular interest. I have recently bought a Mini 2 and I look forward to returning to Richmond with a little more freedom!
When editing did you do much with the colours? They seem very natural - particularly the grass. Recent posted videos seem to have grass in shades I’ve never seen!

Hi Chris. Thanks for your positive comment. Just used a Freewell ND8/PL (polariser) Did no alteration of the colours. Edited in Premiere Elements 14 and in Effects may have used Sharpen set to +10. Hope this is of help. For the money the Mini 2 is a first rate bit of kit. Anymore questions do not hesitate to get in touch. Regards Andy www.aerialshots4u.co.uk

As an exiled Yorkshireman I loved this.

Well done and thank you, this is a keeper for me. As a young military musician, I played at a number of shows on the castle grounds and me and my good lady got married at the registry office there 47 years ago. This has brought back so many memories. Thank you.

Glad you enjoyed the video … yes Richmond is very picturesque and it brought back happy memories. Andy www.aerialshots4u.co.uk

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Great video showing the interesting views of Richmond.
Where did you take off from to get the castle shots?
I hope to be up there later this year and would like to fly it.
Also, what is the old tower at 3 min? Couldn’t work out where it was from the other views.

Thanks Kev glad you enjoyed the video. The castle shots were taken by taking off in the football pitch other side of the river from the castle next to Sleagill. The tower is Grey Friars Tower opposite Wetherspoons and the Georgian Theatre. Hope this is of help. Andy www.aerialshots4u.co.uk