RTF Competition 24th December 2023 to 6th January 2024 - Vote for the subject

Here we go - the last RTF of 2023 is also the first of 2024!

Confused? Best get one of the last Grey Arrows Drone Club 2024 calendars from the shop before they all go! Then you can keep track of ALL the Grey Arrows competitions and important dates :slight_smile:

Down to business. This competition will run from Christmas Eve to Twelfth Night, which gives most of us plenty of holiday time to get out and fly. It will probably be dark and cold so planning is essential. And planning begins with selecting the subject from the suggestions made by the Randomizer™

As usual, vote for the one of your choice. The most popular will be announced at 22:00 on December 23rd. Have fun!

@group-challenges

Crops ??? Dunno if my neighbour will let me fly my drone in his loft :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

That was my immediate thought when I saw that photo of the “crop”. :rofl:

Well, that was my picture to illustrate the subject if Crops was selected. However sanity seems to have prevailed amongst the electorate and you have chosen Night Shots as the theme of the next RTF contest

You can find it here

@group-challenges

Whoah there horse.

aaaaaaaah 21 mins too late I would have deff voted CROPS just to see what was produced!