I know that go well Darren :grimacing:

No, that’s because it’s still 1952.

MY ENTRY

Taken today around 1535 DJI Mini 3 Pro

1 Like

MY ENTRY

Brocton Heights at Cannock Chase AONB.
Screen shot from mini 4 Pro, No ND Filter

Not had time to go out and get a bespoke photo with Grandad duty an all and thought this was better than nothing? Was setting up my new Mini4Pro and took this screen shot from my 1st test flight.

5 Likes

THIS IS MY ENTRY

Taken Barnoldby le Beck North East Lincolnshire
1424 6th December 2023. DJI Mini3 pro

2 Likes

Who are going to be the winners of the penultimate RTF of 2023?

All GADC members are welcome to vote for one, none all or some of the images displayed as thumbnails below. Go up to the original image and click on it to enjoy it in its original full-size glory. The poll will close at 22:00 on Monday December 11th.

@group-challenges

1 Like

Apologies for the unforeseen circumstances that have made both results and praise to the winners somewhat late;

So lets’start with the third place, ably taken by @Kirky - Richard - with his wide angle pano of Goring Heath still showing autumn colours

Second place went to Hamish - @hharron with a chilly shot of rime covered trees at Osgodby hill top south of Scarborough

But firmly in top place is John - @Drumsagard - who has rendered what was probably a good-looking colour shot of a variety of trees in the Cairngorms National Park into a stunning and atmospheric monochrome shot. A brave decision in editing that has fully paid off!

Thank you to our winners and thank you to all our competitors for providing some great pictures - now you can try the next completion, a subject that gives you a very wide scope indeed - History

@group-challenges

6 Likes

Thank you, but I think you might find that is @Drumsagard

1 Like

Thanks Joe, and sorry for the mistake. A day of chemo yesterday and more to come has left this particular judge dazed and confused! :flushed:

2 Likes

Very well deserved winner !

Thanks for the votes guys :+1: :blush: Some great photos all round! :clap: :clap:

Well done @Kirky Rich and @hharron Hamish for 3rd and 2nd respectively and a big well done to the winner … again :roll_eyes::hugs::rofl::rofl: @Drumsagard John for yet another class entry! :clap:

1 Like

Cheers Col :+1: :blush:

@Drumsagard great shot, nailed it with that one

Great shots all round in this one :clap: :clap:

Well done everyone. The shots look so good, so much ‘colour’. Bring on History!

1 Like

@Drumsagard :clap: :clap: :clap: Love this shot :heart_eyes:

Thanks Jason :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Except the (well deserved) winner, of course!

Colour is overrated :wink: