RTF Competition January 23rd to February 5th - SUBJECT CHOSEN

On Saturday January 15th a low-paid and distinctly pissed-off , looking for a new job, please DM me with offers RTF staffer wrote:

It’s that time again, halfway through the current competition , when you have the opportunity to vote for your next RTF subject from three of your suggestions selected by the mighty Randomizer ™. And the subjects for the competition running from Sunday January 23rd to Saturday February 5th are:

• Misty morning at Saddlescombe Farm from Newtimber Hill DSC_3825 Deirdre Huston_

• c0311b148f8a67591144ae914b1e37d9

• DJI_0015

0 voters

You can click on each image for further information :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Top one us controversial. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And the middle image would be disallowed under the usual challenge rules. :thinking:

“This was taken with a drone using multiple elevations and angles and stitched, and molded to give this final product.”

(Yes, I know it’s just an illustration and not an entry in itself. :wink::laughing:)

But it’s one of the subjects suggested by the members :slight_smile: . And you do not need to be on or over NT land and risking a £10 fine to take pictures of their properties … :sunglasses:

1 Like

Plus how else are we supposed to join @SirGunner with his badge! :rofl:

If it is selected, would it be strictly NT property only, or would others e.g. English Heritage also be included ?

I believe that has its own subject I’m the mix

You guys will have to argue that one out amongst yourselves. We just provide the space for the competition and a touch of admin. :slight_smile:

Save the English Heritage for another competition :grinning:

I have found that many sites are managed by the NT on behalf English Heritage, such as many of the sites in and around Avebury.

My rough rule of thumb, If I want to shoot stately homes and gardens in England, then it is probably National Trust. On the other hand, if castles and ancient ruins, then site is more likely to be English Heritage.

2 Likes

And the subject is -

Enter HERE

3 Likes