RTF Competition - Landscapes without buildings - Winners announced!

This is what I sleep in when I’ve passed the Mrs off :grimacing:

I wake up on the couch a lot too :grin:

1 Like

It’s clearly an aircraft hanger, duh.

Sorry to post comment on your entry @SirGunner but collectively we can never let @McSteamy2010 forget that one :wink:

Still have nightmares now about that bloody treasure :confused: :joy:

1 Like

I can see the link clicks going up guys! Nothing to see here… move on :joy::joy:🤦🏽

I thought @DroneGeek video of the train with audio was a trifle cheeky. But after seeing a senior judge getting caught with his trollies down, I’m inspired!

I gave you a cheeky facepalm on your OG post :rofl:

1 Like

Appreciated :angry::joy:

Any last minute entries?

No? Good! Saves having to redo the poll for the twenty one entries we already have which takes a hell of a time to code but may be ready by midnight :slight_smile:

And from 00:01 tonight you can get out and start on the next comp - the subject is LIGHTS

2 Likes

You may vote for some, all or none of the entries. The one with the most votes wins. Make your selection(s) and then click on Vote Now!. Click on an image to be taken to the original picture

The poll closes on Monday night at 23:45

4 Likes

Cheers Chris :+1:

1 Like

Well done to everyone that entered and congratualions to John @Drumsagard for his winning image :). Jason @Acedrone - so close and a very worthy second. An interesting story behind the landscape too. And Rich @RichGBiscuit - a great sunset and proof that you don’t need to travel far for interesting shots.

Well done to all :sunglasses: :+1:

7 Likes

And don’t forget the next competion on now and arguably easier with the nights rapidly drawing in = LIGHTS

Well done everyone. Shame Goose Fair was cancelled this year.

1 Like

Well done everybody especially the winner , if it wasn’t for RTF I don’t think I would have ventured out last Thursday but it gave me motivation and I hope to participate in more …Alan

3 Likes

Well obviously I disagree with the result but there’s no accounting for taste :grin:
Congratulations to all the winners and everyone else that took part especially John @Drumsagard :trophy: :clap:t2: Some awesome images in a surprisingly difficult subject :grinning:

I actually checked on this as soon as the “Lights” challenge was announced. :slight_smile:

Thanks guys :+1: :blush: Well done to Jason ,very close :+1: and to Rich and everyone else who took part, there were some great images. My initial thoughts on this were it would be easy, tons of wide open spaces in Scotland without buildings. It was not that easy though, every time I thought I had a photo I’d spot a building when I zoomed in on it in PS.

1 Like

Well done to everyone who entered the comp especially the winners @Drumsagard @Acedrone and @RichGBiscuit . I really enjoyed this one myself. Might struggle with the next one though with lights. Not very confident about the whole night flying thing. Maybe put the Christmas tree up early and take a shot of that!! :joy:

1 Like