RTF Competition March 26th to April 8th - Red - Winners Announced!

Hi David, welcome to the thread. If you haven’t done so already clicking the hamburger icon next to your avatar then Groups will allow you to join the Challenges group. This will alert you to new competitions, competition results and anything else of interest in the Challenges category.

Indeed you have :slight_smile:

Date and time of taking, please!

Sorry forgot Date and Time Taken 30/03/2023 21.15

After all the dreadfull weather the last few weeks, its a joy to get out and fly. I had some some cracking ideas for the top down challange but I was beaten by the weather.

My entry is this lonley grading machine. Location is Frimstones quarry at Crimplesham, Norfolk.
Taken 2/4/23 by DJI Mini 2

4 Likes

My Entry

Leyland Sports Association
2nd April 2023 @ 12.57
DJi Mini 3 Pro

4 Likes

Here’s my first go,not an entry just a play about. Difficult this RED thing :joy:

E.ON Liverpool bulk terminal
1608 020423
Dji Air 2s ND16

7 Likes

Fantastic shot Ady @Leylo1971, love the composition :clap: :clap:

Thanks. I don’t get this photography lark,I just took a shot and cropped in :joy:

Ilkley , West Yorkshire .
02/04/2023 - 17:39.
DJI Mini 3 Pro.
ISO 100.
Shutter 1/1600s, 1.7ev.

This was passed during my outing last Monday but was in use hence a revisit whilst site was closed today (Sunday).

3 Likes

Location, time, drone ?

As a matter of interest, why are you using neutral density filter for a still picture?

It was on the drone​:grin:. Told you…rank amateur :rofl:

THEALE FIRE STATION BERKSHIRE
MA2
03,04,2023 @19,49

3 Likes

Again, apologies for the messing about with my entry, it’s what comes of having ADHD, the mind keep’s rolling…
Anyway, the original reason for going down to Crosby was to take a snap of the terminal at night, from which you can see from our house 17 miles away. The only issue was getting my backside into the car and driving that far once I’d had my slippers on for a couple of hours after finishing work. That’s where the daytime shot came in. I wasn’t really happy with it so I dragged myself, without slipper’s, into the car last night and toddled off to Crosby.

If you look closely on the left at the horizon, you can also see the warning light’s which go up the Winter Hill TV mast, probably around 27 or so miles away!

E.ON bulk terminal, Liverpool
030423 at 2035
Dji Air2s

ENTRY. finally :rofl:

6 Likes

Your not alone buddy, I get it with my ocd sends me insane :slightly_frowning_face:

Red Hot Air Balloon over Lamport, Northamptonshire.
Looking towards Yelvertoft Wind Farm.

• Time and date : 07:29am 4th April 2023
  • Aircraft/camera used : DJI Mini3 pro 2x Zoom.
8 Likes

Virgin Media IT guy on his way to work today :see_no_evil:

@Acedrone well done, awesome pic, I was searching through virgin balloon flights etc last week to see if any were going to be about for a very similar picture :clap:t3: superb.

2 Likes

Absolute perfect :star_struck: I would never have thought that in a million years, well done @Acedrone :clap:t2:

Shall we move on to the next RTF :rofl:

ICC Wales Red Dragon

Location: Wales International Conference Centre (ICC) in South Wales. The dragon stands 10 m tall, it’s mainly visible from the M4 heading west as you come into Wales heading towards Newport, you can also see it briefly on the eastern carriageway.

Taken: 4th April 2023, 15:04
DJI Mini 2: 1/1600 ss, @f2.8, ISO 100

6 Likes

A bit of a joke entry here, but the closest I could find to something red in my local area (after all, it says “Red”!).

DJI Mavic Mini, taken 7th April @ 14:05 over Southampton Docks. TOAL from Mayflower Park, Southampton.