RTF Drone Photo Challenge - September 13th to 26th - Vote for the Subject

Sunrises and sunsets are currently occuring outwith the hours of 9 to 5 so both those with time on their hands and many who work should be able to post an entry in the current RTF.

And now is your chance to vote for the next round’s subject - vote before 22:00 on Saturday, September 12th:

Shiny, Patterns or Colours

I’ll leave you to decide which is which

@group-challenges

1 Like

AI Warning: Sir Isaac would never have spelt colours as depicted. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Oh Jen :frowning:

You have gone and spoiled the illusion!

I’m sure that everyone else firmly believed that I spent my weeks toiling away in my studio, creating images to illustrate the potential subjects in each poll …

4 Likes

They’re not hand-drawn?

giphy

3 Likes

You want hand drawn?

hWUTq7SXpnnbt4VmG4t1--0--pKwC9

@group-challenges

7 Likes

gif | Broadsheet.ie | Page 2

A camera flying across a vast valley to capture geometric patterns across the landscape.

2 Likes