RTF RULES - yes, read them!
** NEWSFLASH: BAD WEATHER ALERT, RULE 23 INVOKED**
If the overall weather condition for the duration of the competition is deemed by the judges to be
“ ‘kin ‘orrible “ you may also use your handheld devices (phone, mirrorless, DSLR. OSMO etc) BUT… 1 extra vote will be awarded for the use of your drone. A valid dronescene addition also gets a bonus vote.
- The requirement is to submit an image, either a photo or video, to illustrate the subject of the competition.
- The subject for the competition running from 00:01 Sunday May 23rd to 23:59 Saturday 5th June is: CONSTRUCTION
- The image must be captured during the time that the competition is open and obviously be taken by a drone in flight. An exception for ground based photography may be granted by invoking rule 23 at the commencement of the competition.
- Editing is confined to colour and exposure adjustments and crop only (still) plus zoom and frame rate (video) There must be no removal or pasting of an object.
- Images will be judged by the members of GADC who may vote for any number of images by means of an anonymous poll open for five days after the closing date for competition entries.
- Voting in the poll is open to all GADC members, whether they have entered the competition or not. You may vote for all, some or none of the entries
- Any image that is correctly added to the Dronescene map with details including the Drone Code compliant take-off and landing point will be awarded one bonus vote.
- In the event of a tie a guest judge will decide the winner
• The original media may be requested by the judges in case of a dispute.
• The competition subject will be announced every second Saturday. The subject will be chosen by a poll of GADC members.
• The competition will run from Sunday 00.01 to Saturday 23.59 fourteen days later.
• Voting by poll will be open for a further five days until Thursday 23:59.
• The winner will be announced on Friday, around 19:00
For more information please re-read this post …