RTF PHOTO COMPETITION - OPEN - 29/11 to 12/12 - MOVING WATER

Throwing the kitchen sink at this comp mate :wink:

2 Likes

You know it mate! Lol at least it was taken with a drone :rofl:

3 Likes

Definitely a bonus of the MM being able to fly it indoors with relative safety lol What about a hose in the garden spraying up in the air with your FPV whizzing around it doing some awesome stunts? :grin:

3 Likes

Would need to put my tinyhawk back together for that :rofl: I’m currently in the process of upgrading it lol fitting a new crossfire receiver and a new Video Transmitter. For that added long range! :rofl: and my 5" is to big to fly in my back garden :rofl:

3 Likes

A good submission would have been a pic of your bonzi being watered. Looks a little dry :joy::ok_hand:

4 Likes

It’s just shed its leaves for winter :ok_hand:t2: :joy:

2 Likes

Perfect!

Except no drone bonus. Already on Dronescene. Water still as a millpond.

Paddleboarding, Eastoke, Hayling Island

Samsung Galaxy Note 8

5 Likes

Great shot Rob, :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Great pic! :+1: Does “Water still as a millpond” count as moving water though :wink: :thinking:

2 Likes

No, it doesn’t.

I posted this pour encorager less autres *

*French for get your lazy arses in gear :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Gorgeous moody photo Rob! :ok_hand:t2:

I’ve got a few days off coming up so hoping to get out and start snapping :camera_flash:

1 Like

Make the most of it Steve. I had this week off and the boss phone last night requesting I cut my hols short and go back into work today. I guess I used up all my luck in one go yesterday!!!

1 Like

Ah there’s your mistake right there Chris… you left your phone on :rofl:

1 Like

Waiting on some more shots guys! Especially as the next competition is just over a week away:

Yet another challenge! What's the subject? YOU choose:

Vote for the subject for the RTF Photo Competiton 13/12 to 26/12:

• Abstract from Natureabs
  • Derelict Structure dlict
  • Sunrise / Sunset sun
0 voters

Remember - photos, panos, videos from drones, phones and (can’t find a rhyme) traditional cameras all welcome :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m curious why this post doesn’t show in the challenges area - it is quite hidden. I was trying to re-find it and couldn’t remember what category it was posted in … just saying :slight_smile: I now it’snot a regular challenge but maybe there should be a category for competitions?

1 Like

You are right. It is an unofficial competition, tolèrated by but not involvinģ the GADC committee. So we haven’t got the funds to rent anywhere other than this shabby place in the unfashionable and crime-ridden area of the forum.

6 Likes

Here is my entry for the theme of “Moving Water”
This was not taken by a drone, nor will it ever be.
If you’re lucky, I may be able to provide some Autumn colours in the morning.

9 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::face_vomiting:

You cannot miss with Armitage Shanks…

1 Like