Sad Mavic Mini in a tree

exactly. I’m so tetchy with my i1 and anything tree related. (or anything that is solid for that fact)

Sorry to hear you’ve lost your Mini, that sucks :confused: Hope you manage to find it :crossed_fingers:t2:

Oh? You said it was due to wind at first?

I am sorry you have lost your Mavic Mini but this thread has taught me a lot.
I am a complete novice and yet to fly my mini 2 so I would like to ask a question if I may.
I presume the flight envelopes of the Mini and Mini 2 would be very similar and my instructions say don’t fly in wind conditions more than 10 m/sec or approx. 22mph, so why would you fly when wind conditions are 50% greater than the flight envelope?

Pete.

Just you wait

Its very infectious ;o)

1 Like

Wind took the drone away from the area of flight and battery landed it there. Sorry if I wasn’t clear on that.

from what I was told and can see from AirData
Drone was at around 390ft and the RTH was hit.

Multiple ESC error/ not enough force errors for the Time the drone was being taken from the field to the tree over a road

Drone decided that battery was too low and it will land in current position

Drone is in tree.

Most of the questions should be aimed at @chealen as it’s not my drone it’s his. My mini 2 is safely in its little case.

1 Like

It is indeed.

Might well be infectious but also very expensive.

Definitely I started with a Phantom 3 Professional back in December last year that I bought for £190. And now I’m in with a mini 2 and inspire 1. And to date I’ve spent on battery’s 200 (158 on 2 battery’s for the inspire and 42 on 2 for the phantom) and about 60 on accessory’s for them both. It’s addictive and fun because there’s always something else to get.

1 Like

DO YOU HAVE UAV FORECAST

we all use before we fly the other thing is id. phone no and id stickers on top of drone

This would have told you if its good to fly

Nope, don’t bother with it.

It’s out of date before before you even open the app.

1 Like

I use oktofly.com but as mentioned it’s generally out of date when you look to when your flying

1 Like

Had a similar agony when I lost my Skyviper after it flew out of control into a river. I never had a single flight out of without it crashing.
The only reason I searched for so long was to try to retrieve the SD card. Let’s hope you get yours back.