Saint Peter's Bridge - Added to Bridges in West Midlands

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

My TOAL location was from the main St Peter's Bridge looking down on the River Trent to view the lovely 1889 Ferry Bridge. There is a little pathway down from the main bridge down onto paths that feed the Ferry Bridge and other walks around the area. It was nice and quite (pedestrian wise ) from this vantage point and you have a clear view of everything in the area.

Some parking can be found in Main St just off the roundabout before crossing the bridge into the town.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 14/05/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing. I went there today (22/10/2023) with my Mavic 3 pro.

2 Likes

I’ve flown here too @LE60LAD :grin:

Wow thanks for sharing these.

Wow, not seen that so badly flooded for a good few years.

@LE60LAD What it looked like in the sun Pete.

1 Like

Cracking photo. Do need to spend more time down here as I do quite like it and does seem to be a decent place to fly. There are some cool walkways / bridges around that will make for great subjects.

1 Like

That’s funny, I was thinking exactly the same about your present home town. I like Burton’ too, as I often pass through on our way to our daughter in Hilton.

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @LE60LAD :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve just added a new Take Off And Landing marker to this location @LE60LAD :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ve flown here too @LE60LAD :grin:

1 Like

I’ve just added a new Parking marker to this location @LE60LAD :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like