Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Yorkshire Coast

Fresh from the family holiday, here’s a video I put together of the lovely beach and pier at Saltburn-by-the-Sea.

As a Brucie-bonus, this video features footage of yours truly stood looking awkward on a beach at 4.45am… :joy:

7 Likes

Nicely done. I grew up in Saltburn (many years ago) so it was great to see this. Cheers.

I’m glad you enjoyed it. Not a bad spot to grow up in!

We’ll definitely be back again (although the 5+ hour journey back to Norfolk with a tired 1 year old was a bit of an experience…)

1 Like

You’ve really captured some beautiful light there - great video :clap: :clap: :clap:

Its a great place, I was working a few miles up country and specifically drove to see the peer. It was before I had a drone but the next time I work in that direction I will be there drone in bag. Its a stunning beach and some wonderful Fish and Chips plus the chance to ride up and down on the Cliff Tramway

2 Likes

Lovely shots. Sadly the cliff lift is out of action at the moment due to COVID, but hopefully we’ll get to try it out on our next visit.

I can’t say I particularly enjoyed the various trips up and down the steps between beach and town!

I enjoyed your visit and thanks for putting it on my list of places to visit.

Great flying in various conditions methinks.