Sapperton Cotswolds Gloucestershire - Added to Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty in South West

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Sapperton deep in the heart of the Cotswolds, this place is absolutely stunning, the people are very friendly and there’s a path for everyone, few dog walkers and bike riders, so be mindful of public, it’s a gorgeous place to visit, with breath talking views, TOAL is very easy, I will go here again.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 20/11/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

Nice photo, but there is a lot of possibilities around Sapperton and I’m not sure what it is… Is it a bridge over train line, canal or a start of a tunnel?
Can you add more info please?

1 Like

Thankyou for the update :smiley:

1 Like

I want to fly here @Kirky, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

1 Like

Added, parking is at a pub car park close by, be carful of TOAL as many trees & bushes around.
Location is 5 min walk from pub car park, at the bottom of car park your see an opening just follow through to the path which takes you to the tunnel.

2 Likes