SD cards for DJI Mini 3 Pro

I am a complete beginner to drones, I have my operator and flyer IDs. My drone, a DJI Mini 3 Pro, is due to be delivered a week tomorrow.

I will be getting a reasonably large capacity sd card for the drone to save video and photos on, but what sort of capacity card should I need for the RC controller? I don’t know what is saved on there so unsure of capacity required? I have downloaded and read the manual but am non the wiser.

Supported SD cards for the drone and controller are at the bottom of this page.

The minimum they suggest for the drone is 32GB yet for the rc is 64GB.

I’d recommend the Sandisk extreme pro range.

1 Like

I’d say what @firstadekit said. Sandisk Extreme Pro is the best.

2 Likes

I get mine always from here and delivery next day.

I bought another last week and it’s was £21 so maybe drop again.

SanDisk Extreme Pro 128GB microSDXC Memory Card + SD Adapter with A2 App Performance + Rescue Pro Deluxe 170MB/s Class 10, UHS-I, U3, V30 https://amzn.eu/d/7fSGYxP

1 Like

Thanks everyone, I have just ordered a pair of Sandisk Extreme Pro’s, 128GB for the controller and 256GB for the drone, to be delivered Monday. :smiley:

That was one of the two that I got, the price was nearly £26 last night. :slight_smile:

Just received email to say delivery of drone is delayed until 12 July and been given a £10 voucher as compensation.

The DJI Mini 3 Pro with RC controller seems almost impossible to get at the moment, my original order was with DJI directly and they can’t deliver until early August!

I know it’s a bummer :frowning:

I will just keep on checking back and hopefully price drop again as I need a few more myself, i even got a few at £20 from same dealer last year. 64gb works out cheaper, they’ve never let me down but I rather wait as it could be a saving of a pint of beer :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

currently the 64GB is on sale for £11.99

1 Like

I understand the frustration also it took me a while to track one down but aĺ worth it so far. There are a few points not covered in the manual so you have to search online for the answers. The next challenge is getting the extra batteries BobW

1 Like

I’ve also got the Flymore kit with two extra batteries being delivered on the 12 July, and where I ordered from will have single batteries available from 5 July.