Show off your 3D Prints

Thanks Wayne mate appreciated :blush:
If you let me know what you need, payment / address etc I’ll DM to you, once again many thanks !

Looks good.

1 Like

So i was a lucky boy and managed to snag myself a brand new Ender 3 for 40 quid.

Never had a filament printer my kids got me a resin printer for my birthday last year.

This Ender 3 is an original 2020 version just been sat in a box for 4 years. First task… building it. Now im usually an ‘out of the box’ kinda guy. So this was fun… Fter setting it up I have spent the last few days ‘upgrading’ it etc.

Im liking how its coming along.

3 Likes

:scream:

Nicely done :smiley:

1 Like

2nd task show us your first benchy :+1:

2 Likes

3rd task print loads of additions for the printer. That’s what we all do too heh

40 quid amazing. Well done enjoy

air nozzle for the fan was the first must have I needed

thangs is your friend

Runcam Thumb mount in TPU

For @sachasb

2 Likes

With the canopy of my AR900 Wing flying off at max speed (and tbh been doing it more recently, lost two in Wales last week), @notveryprettyboy kindly adapted the design to add a second hole. Printed a few of them today, and just thought I’d make a timelapse for once. The P1S camera is pretty poor, but hey ho, still a relaxing video. Printed in eSun PLA+ on P1S, with Bambu Standard PLA selected. The supports use a lot of material for this print, but it’s cool printing it on it’s end!! Anyways, for those who got 5 mins to help them sleep and run out of a certain youtubers videos to watch…

1 Like

If You Know, you know… :wink:

Tried Clear PLA for this one.

2nd print on my new K1C (after the obligatory Benchy)… :grinning:

4 Likes

Cousin Eddie :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

My son printed this while my printer was being repaired. I used a Potensic Atom SE which is a brilliant drone although I could have gotten away with using a normal camera as the Dolmen was around head height.

This is the Giant’s Ring Dolmen in South Belfast.

70 images grabbed from a video using Shotcut and using the free version of Poly.cam. Downloaded as .GLB file and imported into Blender and exported as a .STL. I’ve since paid for the pro version of poly.cam as I think the software is brilliant.

I took a course on Blender over the weekend so I should be able to create my own .STLs from now on.

5 Likes

15 posts were merged into an existing topic: Just done my first tpu print