Skinnet Beach, Bay of Tonue, Sutherland - Added to Beaches and Seaside Resorts in Scotland

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

Perhaps the most stunning beach I have visited, my video does NOT do it full justice, but in my defence it was the 6th flight of the day and I had driven 470 miles after leaving home at 4am… Still I think the beauty of the area speaks for itself…

Skinnet Beach, at the mouth of the Kyle of Tongue, stunning white sands, turquoise water, the Rabbit Isles in the bay, the Munroes, Ben Hope and Ben Loyal all stunningly visible, as is the Tongue landbridge…

Park at the layby at the top of the hill, where I have put the pin, and walk down the path to the headland, the path goes on to the right to the beach proper, or straight ahead onto the headland and the lochan, which was the sheltered spot I sued to take off from. Although the weather had been dry the walk to the headland was boggy, so proper walking shoes or wellies advised…

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 07/04/2023. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.