Snettisham

Yeah, I lost my rubber mounts for my hd cam in a crash. So trying diy printed mounts to stop the jello. Not going well at the moment, but I’ll keep trying. Videos done by my trusty freestyler.
Surely I must get some sort of badge for these flights?

1 Like

I have lived in Norfolk all my life, and never been to Snettisham !.
Must visit when I am that way again.

1 Like

It’s really nice and unusually quiet for a beach. Plenty of room for a flight. We go up there camping as it’s dog friendly.

1 Like

Bloody hell Karl !!! brilliant bit of flying! What drone was this,was it the beast you had when we went out to the rock? did not know it had such a long flight time…:+1::+1:love it,and subscribed to your channel…:+1::+1: now looking for something similar Don,t have the time to build one myself…YET.!!!
But, if you know someone who has something like yours,ready to fly,would be very interested in making a purchase…:+1::+1:

Slippery slope Tony mate, slipper slope…

Just look what it’s done to @tom.at.rye :blush:

2 Likes

LOL ever since i have seen that beast of a drone of Karl’s, iv,e realized i am destined to get one!!!
Yeah,i know ,i,m a sucker for punishment!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Every man needs a hobby Tony! @anon34183503 may be able to help you out with an rtf if he has the time. That’s his thing, helping. If not I can walk you through it. Half the fun is building it. I wont lie. It will cost up to 500 quid to get set up. and more if you like the bells and whistles.
It was my fast quad. The biggest expense Is the goggles. But you don’t crash them.
If you are up for another meet, if I’m down your way, and you want to really try fpv, let me know.

2 Likes

Cheers Karl,would have loved to have a go,but was not prepared to risk trashing your drone!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl:If it were mine,I would not be so worried,but i may ask you to bring me one down,similar to yours,and i will pay you cash before,or when you bring it down…:+1::+1::rofl:

Someone mention my name? What’s up?

3 Likes

a customer awaits James ?.
C’mon Tony!, get ya wedge out !

1 Like

@anon34183503 Tony needs to go fpv!

1 Like

@FIREFOX I can build you something if you want but the best option is to diy.

I put a fpv 101 thread on here a little while ago I suggest starting with that. It will bring you up to speed with the various components required etc.

If you have any questions I’m more than happy to help

3 Likes