Snow

This might have uploaded quicker if Resolve hadn’t last been used to export at “Best” quality without me changing it. 2GB for 1:16 of 1080p isn’t the optimum source for a YouTube upload. :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway … there I was pootling about the sky over St Catherin’s Hill Maze, when all hell broke out as I was about to execute a POI around the maze.
Of course, it was already “breezy” and I’d been in Sport mode in case it was suddenly needed.
The sudden need did occur … just as the POI mode was invoked … which switches off Sport mode. :fearful:
So, with tall trees right near where it was attempting to run a POI … with a squall of snow and wind … I killed POI mode, switched back to Sport, and “attempted” a manual circuit of the maze.
Easy enough on a windless day, not impossible when a tad breezy … but add into the equation fingers that had been “flying” for the previous 15 minutes on a freezing day … and it was, as they say, engaging! LOL!

Yes - it’s music-less - only my second use of Resolve. Still finding my way around and couldn’t be arsed. :confused:

Whilst the thread title is “Snow”, all that there is here is in the air with the MP in the third segment, not in thick drifts on the ground. Next time! (Hopefully!)

Winchester in the background in the second segment.

Watch carefully … at the end of my (admittedly silly) initial clip there’s an interesting illusion that things “keep spinning” … especially if you stop it at that point.

3 Likes