Snowdonia national park near the Llyn Gwynant lake

Hi everybody !!
.I did short footage in Snowdonia national park :mountain: ,near the Llyn Gwynant lake. In morning hours ,with mini 2 drone .Music is my composition .Edited in DaVinci resolve .Hope you like it :slight_smile:
Thanks for watching and listening !!

15 Likes

Wonderful video and background music :smiley: - Did you take that footage in the ‘Golden Hour’, or was the Golden Hour effect made with Davinci Resolve filters?

1 Like

Thanks for your words :slight_smile: it was around 6 -7 a.m ,so sun was not very high ,I am not use any filter on Davinci ,I always use Davinci for simple things like -dissolve ,sometimes add little bit contrast , clips cutting etc.

Nice video .
Excellent flying there.

1 Like

Yep, you got the morning Golden Hour then. It’s only just sunk in that you created the music yourself. You’ve done a great job of both the video and the music, you are very talented. I will be following you on YouTube as I’m sure that your talents will get you lots of subscribers in the future. Good luck! :star:

1 Like

Thank You M8 comment I really appreciate that :raised_hands: :pray: Thanks for subscribe my channel too. Greetings !!

Thank You :pray: :raised_hands: .Greetings !!

Excellent video with stunning landscape and great flying (watched in silence this time, but will check out the music next time). I saw soooo many great images in that video. I hope you took some photos as well.

1 Like

Amazing video, was looking at getting this drone, and this has really helped be confirm to do it. The edits and the music work really well , thank you for sharing

1 Like

Cracking video and music. Subbed

1 Like

I have driven through there many times but this is spectacular, a very well done video.

1 Like

Great footage and lovely music, I can’t get over how calm and dark the lake was. I’m from North Wales and need to start getting out more with the drone, this video has made me more determined, thank you. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks Steve :raised_hands:. Was nice weather there ,and I took some pictures as well :mountain: Greetings !!

1 Like

Thanks Karl :raised_hands: Yes this is light little dron I think is worth to buy it :slight_smile: Greetings !!

1 Like

Thank you Phill :raised_hands: :mountain: Greetings !!!

Thanks Terry .Yes there is great place to visit :mountain: :slight_smile: Greetings !!

Yes, North Wales is beautiful ,You lucky You are from there :slight_smile: That day weather was great :mountain: Thanks for your words !!! Greetings !

1 Like