[SOLD] DJI Mavic 3T Enterprise Thermal Drone "Plus Combo" + lots of extras

FOR SALE - DJI Mavic 3T Enterprise Thermal “Plus Combo” + lots of extras

Plus more extras than you can shake a stick at :scream:

This sale includes:

  • DJI Mavic 3T with the most incredible 56x hybrid zoom and full thermal capabilities including remote “spot meter” temperature measurements on the thermal side so you can see measure hot something is from a distance

  • An additional 3x batteries (6x in total)

  • A second full “DJI Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Battery Kit” so you can charge all six batteries

  • DJI RC Pro Enterprise controller

  • GPC enterprise hard case

  • Loud speaker payload attachment

  • 4G dongle on the drone

  • 4G dongle on the RC Pro Enterprise controller (ie. unlimited connectivity range)
    – (SIM cards not included, you’ll need to use your own SIMs)

Also included are 4x extra batteries which are the light-weight “EU-C1” batteries. These are brand new, still sealed.

Specs:

More specs:


There is over £8,000 of kit included in this bundle.

All in perfect condition, no issues, no crashes. Any inspection welcome.

Yours for just £3,500

Collection from Wigan, Greater Manchester (delivery is not available for this item)

4 Likes

Collection also available from Kettering if you’re heading to the BIG MEET this weekend.

1 Like

This is awesome. Can I ask, as I’m sure others will want to know, does this carry the C2 marking?

1 Like

It’s listed as C2 on the DJI specs page I linked to above:

And in the manual:

And on the EASA web site:

But full disclosure here, I can’t actually see a C2 label on the drone airframe itself :thinking: :person_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Thats why I ask, I believe it’s similar to the Air 2S where you have you apply for the label.

1 Like

Entirely possible I guess.

As above, and for clarity for anyone who may be considering this drone:

2 Likes

Sold to a club member :blush:

2 Likes

Lucky club member - I really wanted to pull the trigger on this; alas, the bank account said no.

1 Like