[SOLD] DJI Mini 3 Pro, Fly More Kit and Skyreat case - New reduced price - Offers over £500

I intended to keep this as a backup when I got the Mini 4 Pro, but it seems criminal just to have it sat here doing nothing.

Originally purchased in November 2022 (valid to the 27th of November 2024), which is when the 2 year DJI Care Refresh started, the drone itself was replaced on the 17th of March. Just under 6 hours flight time and 18km flown.

As well as the original box, soft case, spare props, screwdriver, battery charger and three batteries, I’m throwing in a Skyreat hard case.

There are a number of black marks visible on the RC controller and charger - these are from the the black foam in the case. I suspect they can be removed with a solvent (I just tried rubbing them with a lens cleaning cloth) but if you’re going to use the case, they’re going to return anyway…

And yes, I need to get a slightly bigger light tent…

£650 including insured postage or delivery within a reasonable distance of Berkshire where the item is (or Medway, Sudbury, Royston, Cambridge, Norwich or Silverstone if the dates line up!)

1 Like

Black Friday Deal! - Reduced to £600!

If anyone wants a super-duper starter kit, I’ll bundle this and the Freewell mega-filter pack advertised elswhere here for £100 at £675 the lot…

Open to (sensible) offers for this (with or without the filters). It’s criminal just having it sit here while the Care Refresh pack runs out (still a year to go!).

2 Likes

Will very reluctantly put this on Fleabay this weekend if nobody here wants it. Open to sensible offers over £500 mark…

That’s what… about £1200 worth of kit (new) ?
And the drone is practically brand new…

What about the batteries - how many hours are on them?

I’ve been thinking of getting a DJI Mini for sometime but not sure I can afford a sensible offer over £500 :frowning:
I could afford and make a not so sensible offer slightly below but don’t what to offend anyone especially as this is my first post here :slight_smile:

To be honest, ‘sensible offers over £500’ is far less than it’s worth so, while I’d rather it went to someone on here, I’d get more than that on Fleabay even after fees…

Sorry.

Understandable, not sure the finance manager (SWMBO) would let me spend what you’re after :frowning:

Good luck with fleabay.

Hi @VinceGod, it looks as though you’re quite new here :wave:t2:

Why not nip over to the Introductions page, and say hello properly and tell us a bit about yourself. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Hi speedcraft66, is this still for sale ? if so can i make an offer of £550. I have a mini2 at the moment but would like to upgrade.

sorry i called you speedcraft66, when your ID is speedracer66, appologies once again.

if you use @speedracer66 he’ll get a notification and see it ;o)

Thanks milkmanchris

You can. And I’ll accept it. I’m a bit under the weather at the moment, but if you DM me we’ll sort it out.

@speedracer66 unsure of the best way of contacting you directly, can you advise? I cant see anything on the forum that would allow me to send you a private message. Thank you

Since he’s a full Member, @speedracer66 will be able to send you a DM to progress the transaction. You will get a notification on your Icon, top right.

1 Like

Thanks OzoneVibe, I havent done any DM before :thinking:

Nor will you be able to initiate a DM without first becoming a full member. :wink:

This - possibly the longest thread in For Sale & Wanted history - should now be closed! The M3P is on its way to Alan. Or wherever DPD thinks it would like to live.