[SOLD] DJI Mini 3 Pro plus Fly More Kit for sale

New last summer and hardly flown, maybe 2 hours.

I didn’t realise my eyesight was so bad so I have it for sale.

It comes undamaged and in full working order

with original boxes if required.

Collection from Ashby de la Zouch or I can post Royal Mail Special Delivery with £1000 insurance at cost.

I am looking for sensible offers over £750 please

Thank you for looking

Mike

6 Likes

Thanks for letting us know it has sold. The title has been updated to reflect this.

Continuing the discussion from [SOLD] DJI Mini 3 Pro plus Fly More Kit for sale:

Hi Mike,
Hope you are well.
The mini 3 pro I bought from you in January is still flying well and I have no complaints at all about it.
The only thing that is being a bother is that it’s still bound to your dji account. when I received it I just thought it was taking time to ‘unbind’ and then I just forgot about it.
I only remembered about it last week when I sold a mini 2 combo to mpb which was also still bound to a previous owner - at first they said they wouldn’t buy it - so I said ‘fine’ in that case give me a refund on my purchase price because I bought it from mpb in that condition!
I quoted the TX number and even sent them a copy of their invoice - just to help them along… they became more than a little shamefaced, relented and went ahead with the deal (saving themselves a couple of hundred pounds)! :slight_smile:
It’s just in case I’m in the same position in the future when I want to change things around that I’m asking you to do the unbinding from your dji account - as I said it’s flying fine, I’m able to do updates and the flights are still being logged to my account.
It’s a niggle that’s all and I’d be grateful if you could ‘release’ it so I can link it with my account.
Dji won’t allow me to do it and they won’t do it on my behalf.
Look forward to hearing from you Mike,
all the very best
gavin

1 Like

The vendor hasn’t logged in for some time - let me know if you don’t get a response and I’ll see if it’s possible to make contact.

I moved your post to the sale thread - so it should trigger a notification. :crossed_fingers:

thanks for that, I realised I’d seemed to create a new post in error so deleted it and then messaged him directly.
If he isn’t flying anymore due to his eyesight he may not be logging in… it’s a quandary but not one that Mike intended I’m sure. None of us are really certain about what dji do…

1 Like

Okiedokie - let me know if you hear nothing in a few days.

Hello OzoneVibe, I realised that I had Mike’s 'phone number from a voicemail he left me at the time of the sale and I’ve managed to contact him that way. It’s as I thought, he’s not ‘droning’ anymore (eyesight) and so not logging in to GreyArrows.
He thinks he may have de-registered from his dji account but he readily agreed to unbind the mini three pro from his account if he can get back in, or to work with me to get dji support to do something about it if not… not holding breath on that last though.
I’ll let you know how things develop
best
g

Glad you may have got it sorted. :+1:

All fixed now. Mike managed to get back into his dji account and everything resolved quickly.
Thanks for your support, it’s appreciated.
g

Great news. :+1: