[SOLD] DJI Phantom 4Pro

£400 or the nearest cash offer

Collection Bath

• DJI Phantom 4 Pro Plus Drone + 3 batteries + spare controller + pelicase + DJI/Manfrotto backpack + Polar Pro ND4/8/16 polarised filters + Neewer ND4/8/16 filters + fast multi-charger.
  • The drone is in great condition, The Airframe was brand new in 2019 and hasn’t been flown much lately. 1 battery has a cosmetic crack (see photos).
    Comes with a Pro+ remote with a built-in screen and a spare standard remote controller for use with a phone or tablet. The Pelicase is a sturdy Tom Case with an added LED strip and remote (requires a power bank). Perfect for travelling with and ensuring your drone stays safe and protected during transport.
  • Also includes an original DJI Manfrotto backpack designed for the Phantom 4 Pro and is great for easy carrying and hiking.
  • Pelicase has Neewer ND4/8/16 filters, Polar Pro CPL ND4/8/16, range extenders, DJI neck strap, and LED lights in case. Includes standard DJI white charger, as well as a fast, multi-battery charger.

3 Likes

If I hadn’t just repaired mine, I’d be snatching your hands off. Bloody good price for the stuff that’s for sale!

1 Like