[SOLD] - DJI RC 2 Remote - Perfect condition - £150

Now Sold

DJI RC 2 Remote. For newer models like Air 3, Air 3S, Mavic 4 Pro, Mini 4 Pro, Mini 5 Pro, Neo 2

£150 inc tracked delivery in UK or collection / delivery in person in East Sussex.

Cheers, Ian

3 Likes

Will you ship to US?

For an extra £20 for fast shipping, but would have to be on the basis that any additional import fees would be payable by you, and if it got blocked for whatever reason by your customs, that would be down to you to resolve and I wouldn’t refund for that.
Sorry to sound so brutal there but it’s a bit of a nightmare shipping anything DJI related to the US unfortunately.

Absolutely no problem if that’s no good for you.

Cheers

Ian

1 Like

If @xrubio doesn’t want it I will have it.

Cheers

Dave

1 Like

If Dave doesn’t want it, I would also take it :smiley:

@divuk83 If you’re in the UK, you win. Easier. Apologies @xrubio :+1::+1:

2 Likes

I understand and I hate to put you through any trouble. I’ll skip for now.

4 Likes

@xrubio Cheers for understanding :+1::+1:

1 Like

And sold. Cheers all.

Ian