Some snowy landscapes

A selection of images shot over Christmas and the New Year in South Lanarkshire.
The first image was shot on my Z6, the rest on my M2P. Looks like these may be the last for a while.

24 Likes

Some absolutely stunning shots there John :heart_eyes: Really difficult to pick a favourite but if pushed probably the B&W with the windmills, love the sun flair. Look forward to when you can get back out and get some more mate :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Now you’re just showing off! The two snowflakes that fell here had melted before I could attack them with a macro lens, let alone my drone. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Same here Dave :rofl:

2 Likes

Kent tends to get more snow than southern Hampshire … all that cold wet air from the North Sea on a freezing northerly/north-easterly wind! :frowning:

2 Likes

Thats true generally but not this time around :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Wow John! No 2 stands out for me! Just beautiful.

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:

1 Like

@OzoneVibe @SirGunner you guys need to move a wee bit more north :snowflake: :cold_face: :+1:

From Southampton is more than a wee! :wink:

The Alps can (normally) be reached more quickly, too. LOL!

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1: No. 2 was my favourite for a while too, but I now prefer No. 4, I like the minimalistic look to it.

1 Like

:joy: :joy:

Gorgeous photos @Drumsagard, you’ve been very lucky with the chances to get out and about seeing all that!

1 Like

Wow! Just, wow! Those are wonderful.

1 Like

@kvetner @JoeC cheers guys :+1:

1 Like

Wow John, you have captured some magic images there. Particularly love 2 and 6 but I have to say that No.1 is the one. The subtle hues and composition make this one my out and out fave, Well done and thank you for sharing.

1 Like

Cheers Steve :+1:

1 Like

Excellent work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some absolutely fantastic shots, John. That 3rd one does it for me. Some sunset, mate.

1 Like

@munroman & @CSB73 Cheers guys :+1: The sunset is a 5 image HDR, merged in LR.

1 Like