Somerset Levels B Roll

Few suggestion from a local Somerset levels group on where they want to see from the air guided yesterday’s sunny flight, showing of the Levels.

Featuring: New Road, Shapwick, Mark, Burrow Mump, Brent Knoll finishing off with a couple Red Kites.

9 Likes

Truly a lovely part of the country , you capture it so well and superbly edited, I wish I had half your talent .

2 Likes

Thank you mate, appreciate it. Is a great part of the world, lucky to be surrounded by all this greenery. :evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I’ve not been down that way in many years and you forget how beautiful it is , I live in the middle of nowhere in the Norfolk countryside but it lacks interesting content but still nice to have lots of open space to fly

2 Likes

And I thought it was flat round me !!

Super flat here mate. Apart from horizon! 🤦🏽 Stupid 10bit videos. I have since corrected it as it was bugging the shit out of me. :joy:

Nice footage. Lovely out on the North Somerset Levels too!

3 Likes

Great video Steve and very well edited :+1: don’t think I’ve ever seen anywhere so flat! :grinning:

1 Like

Thank you John. :pray:

1 Like

Thanks Peter :fist_right:t2::fist_left:t4:

Loved it Steve what was the transition you used at 1.18 from church to landscape

:clap: :clap:

1 Like

Thanks mate, that would be ‘smooth cut’ DaVinci resolve :ok_hand:t4:

3 Likes

Thanks bud I use FCPX but I’m sure I can find a alternative

1 Like

‘Flow’ is what you are looking for :wink:

3 Likes