South East England Meet-up | Saturday 21st October | Likely to be Cancelled - Weather

As I found out before you’re more likely to be downed by other pilots with the same DJI system then other systems. Drop to 25Mbit or 20Hz and the channels are plenty.

No problem!

Yep ruled out for now.

Eek - 21st is not good for weather (50%+ chance of rain) 22nd looks better. (Low risk of rain)

Any objections to Sunday 22nd October ?
@Swifthalf @BadManners @Stewrat @deltawhisky @Maxpower @nicesub @dr00min @RestlessZombi @grandad1950 @jedpause @Badly_Drone_Boy

I’ll not be able to join you because there’s an official unveiling of my wife’s art installation (ceramic honeycomb and bees in three church arches) on that day. Very proud!

I’ll join you another time, hope the weather holds up for you.

I hope we get to see the photos!

There is nothing yet arranged but I might be seeing my sister on the 22nd, Sundays are better for visiting her. It will depend on if she says yes or no, will update here once confirmed.

22nd is good for me.

Hi Brenden

Sunday hopefully will be ok.

Clive

Weather not looking good at the moment both Sat & Sun >50% chance of rain.
Ironically great weather today.
High chance of cancellation.

Due the wind the weather forecast keeps changing every few hours. Earlier it was showing rain on Sunday morning now it is sunny. So I suppose we need to keep looking at it.

True
Sunday look like 20% now.

Off to ‘sunny’ Leeds with Rebecca on Sunday - sorry folks.

Have a great meet if it does go ahead.

1 Like