South East England Meet-up | Saturday 23rd Sept | Knockholt

Thank you to @DrDave for generously offering that I may fly his Avata and patiently explaining and answering questions. First FPV flight.

Also thank yous to @bmsleight Brendan and @RestlessZombi Jason for explaining how their whoops are put together and kit needed to fly FPV.

1 Like

Ground based photos by Allyson

3 Likes

Great meeting everyone today. Thank you @bmsleight Brendon for organising this. Looking forward to the next meet. If Iā€™m available (and weather permitting) Iā€™ll be there :slight_smile:

Robert :slight_smile:

1 Like

Beware @BadManners Andrew after flying @DrDave Daveā€™s Avata I had to have one, so yes this hobby is addictive. There is a certain thrill when you get close to the trees, think youā€™re going to crash but actual donā€™t, you may have heard me today when I thought I had clipped a tree, I get a little vocal when flying that one :rofl: Not so much with the Mini 3 Pro :laughing:

1 Like

Videos - Knockholt in the Sun and in a Meet-up

1 Like

Socialite badges awarded to everyone :clap:t2:

And yet another Facilitator - Silver badge awarded to Brendan @bmsleight :clap:t2:

@bmsleight - Hi Daniel is here now! :slight_smile: Sorry it took me a while to create profile and find some time to navigate the forum.

1. How do I DM forum memebers?
  2. I can drop you a link of me flying around the flag if you wish but then again I guess how can I message the link over to you?
  3. Are you guys coming down to Knockholt again?

Hi Daniel!

No problem on time to get in the forum

Edit: DM sent which you can reply.

You can post a you tube link direct in here - other wise post a link here or direct message me ā€¦

Anything that easy for you.

@RestlessZombi , @doctormako and I was there on Sunday (there days ago) Great day.

Nothing planned as such for Knockholt but we like Knockholt and when real life does get in the way will now pop to Knockholt at weekends of the weather is good. Either we quickly message each other or post a something in the meet-up section.

We also have date pencilled in for 22 Oct

Why not pop along to the

And post a intro to you ?
Really keen for other to see some of your elite flying skills. (Nudge @gunja99 another FPV and wing flyer)

Canā€™t wait to see some videosā€¦

Use search to find a user, click their name, click the Message button.
Or simply click on a userā€™s circular avatar if you can see their list in a thread, and click on the Message button.
Try it with me if you like?
EDIT: @milkmanchris makes a good point, youā€™re too new of a member to initiate a DM. Keep participating in the forum and youā€™ll be able to in time.
EDIT EDIT: ignore me, the milkman is correct.

Youā€™ll have to imitate the PM Bren, only members can start a PM

Check out the membership levels mentioned above , only members can start new messages

Cross post to @nicesub great flying