South East England Meet-up | Sunday, 6th August | Revised location

I can be there either day, 13th at this point looks likely to have better weather, but this far ahead that could change.

If you say it’s on i’ll head there and risk it. :slight_smile:

I can do both days. Happy to risk it for Sunday.

Can’t make the 13th. Would rather hold out for calmer conditions than go on the 6th. So looks like the next meet up for me

BBC Weather looks like it’s updated so not as grim forecast for the 6th now.

I am happy to come along. The weather seems fair [for England anyway)

Hey strong winds will be fun.
Let do it, I will start charging the batteries for tomorrow.

Mine are on charge too. :video_game: :+1: :grinning:

Flags - (thanks for the image @GADC_Committee )

I will put a flag up when I get there to make it easier to find each other.

For scale

I will be wearing my Big Meet name badge as well. As I am terrible with remembering names.

Brendan

1 Like

Looking good. :clap:

I hope the weather is kind to you all. :crossed_fingers:

Trains aren’t running from my station. Really annoyed as today is a beautiful day for flying :frowning: Been looking forward to this all week but gonna have to pull out

Hope the wind is kind and yoiu all get some flying in. I’ll hopefully be along next time.

Paul

I hope you all have a good time today

Flag planted.
Wind changeable

///landmark.poets.myth

2 Likes

A few of us turned out for the sun

3 Likes

Have a great day :+1:

Brilliant day thank you for organising @bmsleight Brendon. I can now fly in circles yay lol.

2 Likes

Brendon @bmsleight give us a list of attendees and we can sort the badges out :wink:

Looks like you had a good day :+1:

Lovely spot to fly around. Look forward to the return. I will bring the kettle again, the security guard enjoyed his cup of coffee, a pack of snack cookies and a quick fly, just to introduce him to our hobby, he might be our next victim :laughing:

2 Likes

Video rough edit - Hoo, Kent - Abandoned Gold Course (from South East England Meet-up | Sunday, 6th August)