Spanish Winter Adventure

On New Years day I embarked off on my first mini adventure of 2020. I flew to Spain and ventured around Malaga, Marbella and Rhonda. The video footage I captured was with the DJi Mavic Mini drone, and the iPhone 112Pro Max used with the DJi Osmo Mobile 2.

The final (ish) video was edited with Final Cut Pro X (FCPX) with supporting music from Epidemic Sound. Please take a look and let me know what you think. As usual please feel free to like, comment, share, follow or subscribe :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow wow wow Just been to Malaga on my holidays or at least that’s what it felt like watching your video just now Brilliant footage views and camera work Thank you for sharing this :+1: :pray:

1 Like

Just watched it again on the 4K TV that is super stunning work Chris That coastline is some of the most beautiful I’ve ever personally seen (long time ago now) but with your MM you took me to places nobody really would get to see Thank you (gushing a bit I know :relaxed: )

1 Like

Thank You for your kind comments. I’m glad that you enjoyed watching it. These videos are very much memories of my travels as I learn and practice to produce more videos. But I am so glad that I can transport people to those places too :slightly_smiling_face:

Great shots Chris, any trouble flying over the beaches, I’ve heard the Spanish are not too keen

1 Like

I didn’t encounter any issues with locals. I am always cautious and careful when I fly the drone anyway and try to make sure nobody is around. Luckily just before I got out there DJi pushed out the update to allow the geo zones to be unlocked. I had no issues when operating in the zones. However, when I was flying along the beach (walking next to the drone) it suddenly began flying diagonally right when I pushed forward. When I looked at the screen it had a warning that I had just entered an authorisation zone and to land immediately. Before I could attempt to land it began to auto land. Luckily I was only a foot off the ground and not over water. I had indeed stayed into the zone whilst walking along the beach. So be careful in these situations.

2 Likes

I loved that very much Chris great transitions and fantastic videotography great job mate :pray::ok_hand:

1 Like

I have a sneaky feeling this may be in the wrong Topic category to get the attention it deserves

@Storm0573

1 Like

The committee have decided that this, excellent, video has sufficient drone content to be moved to #videos by drone, thereby becoming eligible for the Movie Director Badge … which has now been awarded. :+1:

1 Like

And well rewarded if I may say so. Thank you for looking after your members so well right down to an individual level very impressive :clap:

1 Like

Thank You very much for the Movie Director Badge award :slightly_smiling_face: It’s so nice to know that anything I produce is enjoyed by others and I hope that it inspires others too :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Wonderful Video !, just love it !

1 Like