St. Aidan's Walking Dragline, Swillington, West Yorkshire

Video from yesterday’s trip for the Heavy Metal RTF.

3 Likes

I’ve watched this video so many times over the past 3 hours, why is it only now I notice the typo in the caption? :person_facepalming:

I’m going to have to redo it.

1 Like

Most folk wouldn’t pick up on it. I only did because you said. Leave it mate. Cracking video and lovely edit :clap:

1 Like

FPVers thinking “That’d be fun to fly around and through…” :smiley:

Thanks, you’re too kind. :blush:
(I’ve fixed it anyway.)

We have just spent a fruitless five minutes trying to spot the typo only to give up, scroll down and see:

(I’ve fixed it anyway.)

The naughty list grows …

To be fair, I did announce in the very same post where I pointed out the error…

And I’m lucky that I spotted it soon enough to be able to edit the OP and replace the URL.

I guess I could have edited the subsequent post to report the correction, had I thought of it in time, but I’d already stated elsewhere that I’d fixed it. :person_shrugging:

I certainly wasn’t about to join the “(post deleted by author)” club and make Chris look like a fool. :wink:

Never mind, I’m sure yours isn’t the only naughty list I’m on. I’m not even sure it’s my first entry on your list. :grin:

On the plus side, it’s good to know there aren’t any other typos I hadn’t noticed. Cheers! :beers::laughing:

What a amazing machine , great quality video looks a good place to fly from, :+1:

Great video, nice one.

Thanks.
I confess that I was concerned I might upset hordes of bird-watchers with it being in the RSPB Nature Reserve but that turned out not to be the case. No doubt helped by the fact that once the Mini is about 50m up you can barely hear it anyway. And of course I wasn’t dive-bombing the local wildlife either. :wink:

Thank you.

1 Like

Enjoyed it, where did you take off from and did you need permission? Looks a nice target.

I actually took off from one of the picnic tables. I didn’t ask anyone for permission. I’m starting to come around to the idea that as long as I’m not in a FRZ and I haven’t seen any obvious prohibition signs I will fly respectfully and conscientiously, and deal with any issues should they arise. So far, they never have.

1 Like