St Georges Church Doncaster - Added to Places of Worship in Yorkshire and the Humber

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission not required.

St Georges Church Doncaster Can TOAL at the council car park clear line of sight from there.I did get warning for the prison close by but church is not close. enough to restrict flight.

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 20/07/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like

Thanks for adding this to the map @Woody305 I’ve edited the title to better describe the location

1 Like

I want to fly here @Woody305, but there are no parking or take off and landing markers. Would you be able to add some to the map please?

I did not realise clicking ‘I want to fly this location’ would generate the above message, sorry about that. :frowning:
New to the site, new to drone flying. :slight_smile:

Hi Cosmo .No problem there is a car park next to the roundabout and I used public footpath for TOL. Early evening no people walking through.

While looking at this location I noticed that the newly extended FRZ for the Prison is really close now, as in a few meters from the Minster. In reality, I can’t imagine it being that much of an issue, but maybe something to keep in mind.