St James Church, Acton Trussell. First video with Mini 3 Pro

This is the first video I shot with my mini 3 Pro.:+1: I loved my mini 2 (which I’m thinking of selling now) but I have to say this drone is another level. I guess its a question of how much do you want to spend? :thinking:

I think I over exposed the 2nd part of the video a bit but I usually use ND filters but waiting to see what Santa is bringing me! :rofl:

I used to pass this Church on my way home from work and always liked its position in the open countryside. It was about -2C when I was filming and couldn’t feel my fingers by the end! :cold_face:Anyway hope you like it. :hugs:

3 Likes

I liked it. You probably did over expose the second half of the video but that doesn’t take anything away from the lovely area.

May be there is some over exposure, but it is what is and its good…

Looks good to me, what was the camera settings?

Cheers. Good question but honestly cant recall I’ll have a look :+1:

@Sparkyws I looked Wayne but the RC only has the low Res file resolution and FPS. Checked the uploaded file but it only gives the full resolution and that its an mp4 file curiously at 29 fps. I use 4K 30FPS? Is there somewhere else that would tell me?

Look at the video setting in the app they will be the same unless you have changed them

VLC will also give you the data

@Sparkyws When I put the clip in Filmora timeline it says its FPS 29.97. I change it to FPS 30. I’ll have a look tomorrow if it has any other exif data. I think I manually set ISO 100 and auto’d everything else in Pro mode with infinity focus. Cheers Col

1 Like

In VCL you can enable subtitles and it will display them

@Sparkyws Hi Wayne. Got the info from the SRT file using Windows Notebook.

The 2nd slow part to the video was all one clip but ISO varies between 110 and 120 Shutter 1500 - 2000, EV was 0.0 all the time as was CT 5400 ( I thought I was in pro mode cus usually maually set ISO to 100 and auto the rest but as I used only 1 battery and only turned the drone off to move my car and take the final clip, which was the 1st one in the video, I may have had it in auto :face_with_hand_over_mouth::roll_eyes:.

The other final clips I took were ISO100, Shutter 1/1000, EV -0.3 ct 5400.

When I put the clips into Filmora it always says do I want to use the FPS of the video of 29 point something and the details in windows says its 29FPS but I always use 4K 30FPS (did the same with my mini 2) Doesnt seem to affect the vid though when I render in 30FDS. Seems odd to me!

1 Like