St Laurence’s Church, Church Lane, Middleton One Row, DL2 1AW - Added to Places of Worship in North East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission obtained.

This was a church with a spire, much needed for photo comp lol as it’s inside Teeside Airport FRZ, so permission and NOTAM needed for flight, you need to contact air traffic control several days before hand to fill out some forms online and details of flight. contact is Karen Maidment (kmaidment@teessideinternational.com)
other contact will be Thomas Pears ( tpears@teessideinternational.com). phone number for ATC centre is 01325331020, that’s straight through to tower, which you need to do before flight and immediately after landing drone
I found them extremely helpful and had no problems getting permission to do my short flight, the only stipulation being maximum of 100 feet height only as close to end of 05 runway

The originator declared that this location was inside a flight restriction zone at the time of being flown. Permission to fly was obtained from T.Pears, Teesside International Airport. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.