St Matthew's Church, Midgham - Added to Places of Worship in South East

I have just added this to the map of places to fly your drone at Drone Scene:

Land owner permission requirements unknown.

St Matthews, Midgham was built in 1869 by Benjamen Buck Greene, the owner of Midgham Park . It is part of the Church of England and exists for the benefit of everyone.
A lovely little church in the countryside, just off the A4 bath road Berkshire,
Very quiet when visited, there’s surrounding fields so I found TOAL is not a problem, very very quiet up on a hill, a little windy but no problems, being December and a little cold, I’d have said summer months be much nicer, I’m sure it could get busy at times so be mindful of public.
Services,
Mid week Communion –on the fourth Thursday of every month at 11.30. A quiet service of communion without hymns held in the Lady Chapel.

Café Church - on the first Thursday of each month between 2.30 and 4 pm – a chance to chat over tea and cake and share a story or poem.

Harvest Lunch - In the autumn we celebrate the harvest with a short service followed by a lunch for all the parish

The originator declared that this location was not inside a Flight Restriction Zone at the time of being flown on 20/12/2022. It remains the responsibility of any pilot to check for any changes before flying at the same location.

1 Like