St Michaels Mount - a different perspective

Morning all, thought I would share another landscape of one of my local amazing viewpoints. Also an angle not often shot of St MIchaels Mount.

21 Likes

Absolutely beautiful colours :heart_eyes:

1 Like

It’s like a painting beautiful :+1:

3 Likes

Lovely picture! Perfect time of day for beautiful light and the hard rocks contrast nicely with the softly blurred water. I like that there’s still detail in the water though, it’s not just reduced to a mist by too long a shutter speed. Nice to see St Michaels amount in context. The rocks make a perfect frame that set the scene.

1 Like

Nice bit of easterly channel swell coming in! Awesome pic.

It would make a great postcard.

1 Like

Excellent shot & you are right, a very different view. Where was this taken from?

1 Like

walk down the coast path towards perranuthnoe and theres a stony beach a way down,

Thanks, I have been there before. Will have to checkout again when we next visit.

1 Like

Amazing @lee :+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Superb shot, thanks for sharing @lee.

Was seeing a girl in PZ for a few years and you just brought back a helluva lot of (mostly good!) memories :wink:

Don’t suppose you’d have any drone shots at Lamorna Cove? Did a lot of fishing there and would love to see if much has changed!

1 Like

sorry lurch no not at the moment, all being well will be working my around coastal sports this summer, let you know when I do

Fantastic colours

1 Like

Other worldly … do like that composition.

1 Like