Strange Mini 2 Gimbal behaviour

Looking for some troubleshooting advice please. My DJI Mini 2 is doing something weird when I turn it on, everything fires up correctly but when the camera gimble does it’s usual look up/look down/look side to side thing it sort of snaps around a bit in both directions before settling, then it makes a high pitched buzzing noise for about 2-3 mins before going quiet. It doesn’t seem to affect the camera in flight so is it something I should be concerned about and has anyone else experienced this? Thanks in advance.

i know for about 20 seconds mine does the same thing but seems to be fine :slight_smile:

I don’t know if it’s there with the mini 2 but I would guess it is but you can in settings re calibrate the gimbal that might help , do you have a filter fitted ?

1 Like

Sounds like something is not right. Did you take out Care Refresh? You may as well use it and get a replacement if you did. Contact DJI.

Gimbal motor whine. Not uncommon it would seem.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-203330-1-1.html

I’ve recalibrated the gimbal the compass and everything else and done all updates. No filter still did it.
Having said that, I took it out for a flight yesterday and it didn’t seem to do it… curious?

Seems reading the other replies there might be a known problem, I would contact DJI asap

It’s the age old, tell someone about something, or you want to show something off, and then it doesn’t do what you want it to do!

Technology huh.