TBS Mambo/Tango 2 available stock

Just a quick heads up to anyone looking to buy the new TBS Mambo. They currently have stock available at KingQuadShop. I don’t know how many they have available but they have the standard Mambo version and the Ethix version available at time of posting.

This is the first time I haven’t ordered from KingQuad so can’t vouch for the company but I have taken the gamble

1 Like

I’ve used then before Steve
No problems at all :+1:

1 Like

Cheers Steve that’s good to hear mate. Deano said he’s used them before too so sounds like it’s a safe buy :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yeah I’ll vouch for them, I’ve had no issues :+1:t2:

1 Like

…But its not a Tango 2… Sigh! :rofl: :rofl:

Did you buy one @SirGunner ? Let us know what it’s like :thinking:

I know mate I wanted a new controller before I retire :rofl:

Still out of stock then. Shame cos I had to superglue my antenna today after the misses put the washing basket on it. Its not going to last that much longer :see_no_evil:

Yeah I decided after using Deanos TX16s at the meet that the larger size wasn’t as bad as I first thought it would be. The Mambo looks like a compromise between a full-size and a Tango 2 so I’ve gone for it. I’m gonna try running Tracer first and if that good for my needs I’ll keep it but if I get failsafes I’ll get a Crossfire Micro TX and upgrade to Crossfire :+1:t2:

1 Like

Yeah couldn’t find one anywhere except occasionally on Ebay for extortionate amounts of money secondhand :confused: Rarer than a four leaf clover growing in a pile of rocking horse shit Karl

Should be better. I’d like tracer on my 5" and thfs

1 Like

It should be much better than the setup I’m running at the moment (T-Lite with Radiomaster R81 receiver).
Talking of which I’ve still not heard back from HobbyRC yet about the T-Lite :confused:

Imagine your a dentist complaining about a machine :laughing:

“But I’m the most important customer in the whole world, why have you not resolved this yet!”

Start Quote

“And why has the machine broke! They are meant to last forever! Check it over so it lasts forever please. Cheers!”

End Quote

“I paid 50 whole English pounds for this, at that price it should be bomb proof”

Used them before - no issues at all

2 Likes

Nice cheers Howard :+1:t2:

1 Like

No problem mate

1 Like

Mambo is on its way today! Actually I ordered it from KingQuad Tuesday evening around 6pm and selected RM24 so it should have been shipped yesterday for delivery today but they sent it DHL the same day I ordered it and DHL tried to deliver it yesterday but no one was in to take delivery. Can’t wait to get it all set up hopefully for the weekend :smiley:

2 Likes