TBS Mambo/Tango 2 available stock

Why would you want anything else :thinking: just change all your RX’s to Crossfire… you won’t regret it :smiley:

3 Likes

Lots of the tiny whoops don’t come with crossfire? :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Or maybe even more lol I’ve seen them sell above retail on ebay and fb market place. I was keeping an eye out for a while and you would be surprised what some people were paying for secondhand Tango 2 :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Scalping bastards! :rofl:

I know man, the cheeky f**kers! :grin:

It’s arrived!!! So small!!! I do love it though :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Has that got a cover on it?

It’s the keyring you dope! Lol

What bloody keyring? :laughing: Haha I was thinking that doesn’t look right :rofl:

The Tango2 pro comes with a keychain folding gimbals and a soft draw string pouch to keep it in. :+1:t2:

1 Like

I didn’t get a key chain with my Mambo Ethix :pleading_face: lol

My boy has profited by the purchases and has claimed both the Tango 2 and the TX16S key chains, as well as the fat shark, tbs, tx16s and GNB stickers, he’s currently strapped into the goggles watching my first propper go with the tinyhawk bless him.

1 Like

With the Mambo do you need a crossfire module to bind with a crossfire reciever or is it built in the mambo ready to bind? watched a video and its confused me now?

2 Likes

Hey Peter the Mambo has Tracer built in and if you want to use Crossfire you need a Crossfire Micro module in the back :+1:t2:

2 Likes

OK thanks for that!

1 Like

I’ve been using the built in Tracer and so far I have found it really good but I haven’t done any long range stuff. I have been flying behind trees and a few other obstacles and it’s been fine. What I decided to do was buy 1 Tracer RX and try it out. You can always buy the Crossfire module if Tracer doesn’t do what you want it to. Tracer is considerably faster than Crossfire. Tracer runs at a constant 250Hz and Crossfire at its fastest runs at 150Hz almost half the speed of Tracer and at distance Crossfire drops to 50Hz one fifth the speed of Tracer. Tracer also uses tiny immortal T antennas which are easy to fit on almost any quad. Plus the frequency range of Tracer allows for more pilots to be in the air at the same time without causing accidental failsafe. On the flip side Crossfire gives better penetration through obstacles and better range with its lower frequency. Depends how you are going to be flying as to which would be better

2 Likes

Cheers Steve this makes much more sense now. I’ll probably just stick with the Tracer, can’t see myself doing long range and like you said I can always get the module :+1:

2 Likes

UnmannedTech have Tango 2 pros in stock for anybody looking :+1:t2:

1 Like