TBS Sixty9 (crossfire and tracer)

Nah nano is upto 1w as well. :+1:t2:

1 Like

Ah my bad, thought I read 500mW somewhere :+1:t2:

1 Like

Class idea. Think I’ll be having one of them soon

3 Likes

ImmersionRC have had a similar product out for quite a few months now. Known as the Ghost Hybrid it combines a Ghost L/R Low Latency receiver and a Tramp VTX (up to 600milliwatt without killing itself) on a single board, available in various format sizes.

I see Trappy and his pal are still doing the Babestation format for their release info :stuck_out_tongue:

Got my Tracer Sixty9 now, installed on my 3" Diatone Roma.

I love the idea and I’m slowly moving towards TBS RX+VTX on all my quads and wings now so no need for SmartAudio connections to the FC, which makes life a bit simpler.

It’s not perfect though. If you use the optional shield and little plastic cover then you have to have the antennas for the Tracer and the VTX coming out perpendicular from opposite sides of the unit. This makes mounting options a little tricky on tight builds and forces you to have delicate antenna cables sticking out at awkward angles. I hate UFL connectors with a passion and the Tracer antenna connection on mine pops off really easily as soon as you put any pressure on the antenna. You can stick it down with a blob of hot glue but I don’t like having to ‘fix’ problems like that on brand new items.

That said, I’ll prob get another for my cinewhoop

1 Like